Monday, April 13, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Well we took Tanner to see Dr. Swain in Murray. He said that the lump was not anything serious. It is a hormonal thing, like male boobs, that should go away on it's own, but he is still going to monitor it to be safe. He said that he could remove it if it became bothersome or embarrassing for Tanner, but that it was harmless. I am so very thankful for this news because the radiologist made it sound like it was really bad. I know many of our friends at our old church have been praying for him, the family has been praying, and a lot of my school friends, so I am so thankful that God heard these prayers and everything is fine. God is so good!

Thank you God for hearing the many prayers on Tanner's behalf. Thank you for protecting him and thank you for the peace you gave me last week ... I knew it was going to be a good outcome, and it was all because of YOU! You are a great and glorious God and I don't deserve the favor you have shown to me and my family. THANK YOU! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments: