Thursday, November 13, 2008

Court Tomorrow

Tomorrow is court over this girl. The man she calls daddy is supposed to try and get custody of her tomorrow. I don't know if they will let him have her or not because he is living with her mother. That would defeat the purpose of taking her away if she is going to be with her mother anyway.

On one hand I hope he does get her, but I want that for selfish reasons: I am tired of dealing with the mother. On the other hand, I don't want her to go with him because I worry about the what-if's if left with her mother.

The girl has been good for the most part. She has lied to me about a couple of things, but her behavior other than that has been wonderful. She is a sweet girl, she just has been around so much that I am afraid she will end up making some really bad choices in her life. All I can do is pray that God protects her and keeps her safe from what the world has to offer her.

I don't know what God's plan is tomorrow, but whatever it is I am willing to do what HE wants. Even if that means I have to deal with things I don't want to deal with. I'm praying for God's will, not mine. All I can do is just trust God. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.

Oh, and I cannot go to the next court date on the 21st. I found out for sure that I will not be allowed to make up the test if I miss it, and that will cause me to fail nursing. Luckily, I have a letter from my instructor asking the judge to change the time.

3 comments:

Sherri Watt said...

I saw your blog on Christian bloggers. I just started blogging about my everyday experiences with Christ also. Keep up the writing.

In Christ,
Sherri
http://beaboutyourfathersbusiness.blogspot.com/

Angela Belt-Newcom said...

I know it is hard on you right now ... especially with all the crud that has came with all this. Just keep your chin up and call me when you get out of court. Love you!

Rick Dawson said...

Cin,

Ok, court's over - what happened?