Saturday, November 15, 2008

UPDATE

Sorry I forget to update for those of you who read my blog. I waited from 9:30 until 11:30 to be called (missed my whole class), and then all that happened was they told me since I could not be at court on the 21st, they would have to reschedule for December 5th. Then they set up visitation with the mother and the man she calls daddy. They get to see her unsupervised (the man supervises with the mother) on Monday from 4-7 and on Saturday 10-3. This keeps them out of my hair everyday, so I am thankful for that. My husband is going off of her bond on Monday, and the man is going on it instead. That too will relieve some added stress.

On December 5th, I think it is the judication hearing where witnesses are present and that is when they may turn it from a neglect situation to a dependency situation. It's basically to prove why there was a need to take the girl from the mother. I don't know if they will let the man have her then or not, social services didn't seem very nice to him yeterday, and they are the ones who tell the judge what their recommendations are, so I don't know ... it is all in God's hands. I am trying very hard to get my will to match His, but it is very difficult sometimes.

I don't know if we will have her for Christmas or not, so I have done a few things just in case. Please continue to pray for us! We want to be in perfect alignment with God's will. Thanks so much!

No comments: