Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Day

Today I got to give a TB skin test, change the dressing on a central line, and give another sub-q injection. I was going to do an IV push through an IID (Intermittent Infusion Device - or IV with no tubes attached to it) but the AdminRx had problems with it so I wasn't able to give it, but I did flush the IID with saline.

I have studied for my IV competency test that is tomorrow at 1:15 PM. I will have a little more time to study before the comp. I have been working on organizing and printing things I need to study for my next exam. It is sure hard to study in a house with 4 kids ... I'm thinking the library needs to stay open 24/7 just so I can study in quiet. I don't see that happening though.

I talked to 3 of my friends in text messages today. I don't know what I would do without my friends, besides my husband, they are my biggest support and source of encouragement!

I hope you have a great, glorious, and blessed week!

No comments: