Friday, September 5, 2008

God Is Up To Something

God really worked on me last night. I have been trying very hard to make time to read my Bible before I go to bed, and when I do that, I can hear the voice of God so much better. He wanted me to reach out to some of my friends today, and so I did. I just pray that they will have an open mind, and a soft heart, and really listen to what God is saying, not what I said, but what HE said.

Please God I beg you to work in this situation. I know you have tried over and over again, and I praise you for that, and I know that they keep getting in your way. Lord I pray that they will get out of your way so that you can do your will in their lives. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

2 comments:

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

I found your blog through the facebook thingy. I noticed your network is Evansville. I live just over the border in Illionis.

Good to meet you - I will be back!!

Thank, Leigh

Cindy said...

Thank you Leigh, it was good to meet you as well. Looking forward to your return!