Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Still Looking Up

Yesterday I sent an email to the principal at school that was with my son at the middle school last year. I sent him a picture of Austen's face and told him what happened. He called me and asked me where it happened, and why, and then told me to pursue charges. When I told him that the boy's uncle was major and that I had filed a report with the City Police, but I was afraid they would sweep it under a rug (so to speak), he told me that a week was too long for them to arrest the boy, and that he would work on it for me and try to get something done about it today.

He loves Austen, and has been very good to us. But he said since it started at school and then they fought in Calvert, that the school could handle it. PRAISE GOD!!! I just hope God is smiling down on us for dealing with this the right way, and that this boy stops getting away with things just because of his family name.

He gets into fights all the time, and his dad brags about it. The boy boxes, there is video of him boxing on Facebook. I seen it last night right before I removed him from my son's friends list.

I went to the Church about some of the things this family has done to us, but they felt it wasn't a church problem. I disagreed, but what can I do? Now it has resolved to fighting ... so hopefully God will deal with it, even if no one else wants to.

Just please pray for our family at this time. Once the boy is charged, I have a bad feeling things will get worse as far as harassment from this family goes. It says in the Bible not to sue a brother, but everyone has left us no choice.

No comments: