Thursday, August 14, 2008

Discouragement Has Set In

It has been 4 days since my son got beat up by the majors nephew, and the boy is still not charged with anything. If it had been the other way around, my son would have already been picked up ... yeah I know how it is around here. The ----- family gets away with EVERYTHING!!!!

I can tell you now that if something is not done, my husband and I will be finding some way to get something done about this. If that means we have to call the news and make a big fuss, we will. I am TIRED of this family harassing us and NO ONE will help us. We have begged and pleaded for someone to help us with this family, and everyone turns their back and tells us this isn't their problem. So they better stay out of it when matters are taken into our own hands.

No comments: