Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Too Busy To Post

I haven't had time to post lately, I have been swamped with reading and studying. The nursing program is definitely living up to it's reputation of being "tough". It also requires a lot of critical thinking skills that I'm not sure I have enough of just yet. I am hoping that those skills will come easier as I learn more.

Please pray for me! I know this is where I belong, and Satan has sent a lot of people to me who are trying to discourage me from this profession. As hard as this program is it would be easy to give up if discouraged enough. Please pray that God will send encouragement my way to counteract Satan. I don't think I will give up, I just think that it will hurt my confidence.

I hope you have time to "be" with your family. You take for granted the time you spend with them until you don't get that time anymore!!!!

Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: