Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Waiting To Exhale

I have been so busy that I haven't had much time for anything but school. Thursday was my first day off from school since the semester started, and I sure enjoyed it, though I was studying for an A&P 2 test. (I made a "B" on that test).

Today I don't go to school until 2PM and that may change due to the weather situation. Thursday is my first clinical experience, and I'm excited! Things should slow down a little bit now that clinicals have started, and I should be able to breathe a little bit easier too.

I have a big A&P 2 lab test coming up, and a few quizzes in Nursing, but overall, I think I'm doing pretty good and enjoying school so far! I'm really looking forward to when this is all over and I am a registered nurse!

I hope you have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: