Monday, January 21, 2008

Prayer Requests

I have a few prayer requests: Someone I love dearly doesn't have a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. There may be an opportunity for this person to go to church where they can hear God's word. Please pray that this happens and that this person will be saved!

Also pray for a dear friend who is having heart and kidney problems. He has been battling this problem for over a year and he is getting worse. Please pray that he doesn't suffer but live out the time he has left with his family.

And finally, we have some fairly new friends that live in our neighborhood who are searching for another church home. They are going through some things and I know in my heart that the people in my church can show them the love and respect and that "family feeling" that they are looking for and need. They are good people and it would be really great to have them in our church. They came last night and then we went out to eat together and talked about our church. It was a great time of fellowship! I think they may come back Wednesday!

Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: