Wednesday, January 9, 2008

It's My Blog - I'll Cry If I Want To

I think I'm getting better, and then I start feeling worse ... Will this cold/flu/bug ever go away?

One minute I want Barack to win the primary, the next I want Hillary ... I'm torn between the two. George W. Bush has ruined any respect I had for Republican politicians. John MC Cain doesn't seem to be that bad, but that's what we thought about George W. Bush too.

My best friend said she was going to buy me a shirt that reads: "Who would Jesus bomb?" She asked me if I would wear it, I said of course I would.

I know I'm supposed to love everyone, and honestly I do, but some people really get on my nerves, and some more than others. I'm sure I get on people's nerves as well, so I guess it all works out eh?

Out of my four kids, one brought home straight A's, two brought home several F's, and the other brought home D's. Mom is the homework "go-to" person, and mom hasn't had time because she has had her own, but they should be able to do better than that. Needless to say, three are grounded until they show me proof of C's or above. I took cell phones, mp3 players, TV, and their PlayStation. They can't have company and they can't go anywhere. Mom is UPSET!

I'm tired of being broke all the time. Living paycheck to paycheck really stinks! I would post our income and bills, but you would FREAK out! Let's just say one income (and a small income at that) and 6 people in the home = close to poverty line. We have had so much money going out this past couple of months, that I haven't been able to get my uniforms for school which only cost about $200. I just pray that income taxes come in before I need them, or God intervenes and works a miracle.

A friend of mine sent me an email this morning about Hot chocolate which I loved. I shared it with others because it really spoke to me with how broke we are right now, and how I have been feeling about myself lately. I seem to go up and down like a yo-yo with my weight. I lose 5-10lbs then gain 15-20lbs right back. It is driving me insane. But I know that for the most part, I am a really sweet person who would do anything for anybody. I don't seem to make friends as easy as I did in school, I think because I am more blunt about certain things than I use to be (a trait I have slowly inherited from my deceased father), but you can ask all of my friends how good of a friend I am ... I give my all in my relationships, often times getting hurt, stabbed in the back, and heartbroken in the process.

Well I'm done whining and crying for now ... have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: