Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm Sick Of The Lies

Spreading through email are several claims that Barack Obama won't say the Pledge Of Allegiance, that he was sworn into office by placing his hand on the Koran/Quran instead of the Bible, and that he is a Muslim pretending to be Church of Christ.

LINKS ARE WORKING PROPERLY NOW!

>>Snopes.com - Pledge of Allegiance Claim

>>Snopes.com - Quran/Koran Claim -read the whole page, a case of mistaken identity

>>Snopes.com - Hand Over Heart Claim - watch senate videos at the bottom<<

>>Snopes.com -Trinity/Church Of Christ Claim<<

I said several years ago that Barack would run for President, and everyone thought I was crazy. I also said that I wasn't sure Hillary could win. I'm not sure if I like the fact that what I said seems to happening before my very eyes. I like Barack Obama and I like Hillary. John Edwards supports the whole gay marriage thing, so he is out of the question (IMHO). I do not like it though, that people can stoop so low as to lie about someone being Muslim and say they are "a terrorist trying to be president". Especially with September 11th forever in our minds.

Attack someones views, what they stand for, but don't stoop so low as to scare people into thinking they would be voting for the anti-Christ OK? That just upsets me. Besides, if any of our presidential nominees are the "anti-Christ", there is nothing we can do about it anyway, God is the one in control and it is all written down in the BIBLE!

My wish is that whether Barack or Hillary wins the primary, the other one will end up as VP...now that would be cool!

Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: