Thursday, October 25, 2007

Prayer Request

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was trying to get a prayer walk (http://www/reviveprayerwalk.com) started at WKCTC in Paducah, Ky. Well as you know, I was told that we could "Pray at our own risk". I was also told that if I posted flyers about the date and time of the walk, that they may be taken down. I really thought they were just trying to cover their backs because they receive state funding ... I guess I was wrong because every flyer I posted or put on tables, was gone the next day I went to the college.

It looks like they, and Satan, are gonna fight this prayer walk I scheduled for Nov. 11, 2007. Guess what? I'm gonna fight back too. I'm gonna hang more posters/flyers, and tell more people about it.

Let's see what God does!

No comments: