Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jibber Jabber

I feel like I have neglected my blog, but I have been so busy I haven't had time to post. My best friend tells me that I am the busiest person she knows ... I know I stay tired all the time from all the business.

I have had a couple of big tests back to back, and today I have a pretty big muscle and bone test. I feel good about it actually, I have studied so much that I am pretty sure I got them. I have to get started working on my psychology stuff. I have neglected that class and my grade reflects that. I have also got to get started working on my research paper for Eng 102. It is the last assignment I have to do in there (Thank you God). I have a A in that class though, so I am liking that.

After class today I have to go grocery shopping, then tomorrow is Kids-Fest at church and I'm helping so I am excited. I'm not going to dress up though ... I am so tired of Halloween and dressing up that I could scream. Just another Holiday to help rot your kids teeth, thanks!

I am hoping my life will slow down a bit now that Upward is over. I would have volunteered for Upward Basketball but I have been stretched so thin and time is hard to find these days, and my Bible reading and studies have suffered from it. Like our pastor said, we fill up our calendars with good stuff (like volunteering) when we should be filling them up with great stuff (like getting in the word and getting closer to God).

Well I am off to do more studying (I want to get an A), so I hope you have a great, glorious, and blessed day! Don't forget God in your busy schedule today!

No comments: