Friday, November 2, 2007

Stressing Out

When we bought this house, we were told that the taxes on it weren't bad, and when we seen what the previous owner paid, we new we could handle it. We got the county tax bill a day ago and I just about passed out. It is almost $500 and that isn't counting city tax! The taxes are due on November 30th, along with house insurance over $300, the city tax should be here sometime, and it should be close to $200, then I have $200 worth of uniforms to buy before school starts back in January.

All this on one income ... yeah I am freaking out! It is going to take a miracle from God to get this all paid. As if I didn't have enough to stress about with school and getting good grades, now I got to worry about over $1200 we have to have very soon.

I can't get a job, it would cause me to do poorly in school - which would be counterproductive. Our income taxes will be here in February, but that is too late. Stanley will work over as much as possible, but because they have had someone working over all the time and not getting much work done, they are trying to stop overtime completely because they feel someone is taking advantage of the company.

Christmas will be very skimpy this year to say the least, and we won't be able to spend any money that isn't absolutely necessary. Pinching pennies will be my new hobby. I can't wait! I'm gonna go cry and pray, have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: