Sunday, September 9, 2007

Very Busy Week Ahead!

This week is so busy that the only way I will accomplish everything, will be with God's strength. Just take a look ...

Monday- Have to study for exam on Tuesday and my Psychology exam opens online the 12th-15th, plus start writing an essay that is due on Friday. Grocery shop, Housework/Laundry.
Tuesday-Have to study more for exam, take exam, plus go over study guide for another exam on Thursday and the one online. Housework/Laundry
Wednesday-Study for exam on Thursday and online, prepare for TeamKid, Wish my oldest son a happy birthday (15 years old), go to church.
Thursday-Study for and take exam at school, study for and take exam online, do final touches on essay. Go to counselor's meeting for Will Graham celebration.
Friday- Turn in essay. work on another class/study for exam on Tuesday. Housework/Laundry. Will Graham Celebration
Saturday- KidzFest/Will Graham Celebration
Sunday - Church/Will Graham Celebration

Then Monday of the next week, I have to give blood at the local blood drive.
Tuesday-Another exam.

Please say a prayer for me this week, whenever you can remember. I would greatly appreciate it. I feel a bit overwhelmed just thinking about this list, but I know God will get me through it.

Continue to pray for my best friend. I have invited her to the Will Graham Celebration, and I am praying so hard that she will come and be saved. I would be so very thankful to God if she got saved. She means the world to me and I want her to be in Heaven with me.

Pray for AJsmom's sister too, she is going through some health and emotional issues. Pray that God will see her through.

Prayer does work folks, so pray for the people you love and pray for those who need Christ. You will be blessed if you do.
Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: