Friday, September 7, 2007

I Love It When ...

I'm feeling like dirt and my best friend gives me one of the best compliments I have ever had.

A small child hugs my neck and tells me "I wuv you", see you next week".

I come home and my two dogs are excited to see me.

My children listen to me.

My husband puts his arms around me.

God answers my prayers about other people.

Dear Lord I want to thank you for the few true friends I have. The people who uplift me, make me smile, and love me unconditionally. I want to thank you for a family you have put in our path. You put them in our path when we wasn't ready, but now we know why you have put them there and we will help them the right way. I want to thank you for my family. I want to thank you for my husband. He is my safety net, and my one true love. I want to thank you for both answered and unanswered prayers. You know better what is needed than I ever could. Lord I just ask that you continue to be with my best friend, you know what she needs. I ask that you give me the words to say, or the action to perform that will help her. Lord I pray that she accepts Jesus before it's too late. Please forgive me of my many failures, and guide and direct my paths. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments: