Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Prayer Request

Please pray for my best friend. I am not going to reveal her name due to privacy issues, but God will know who your talking about.

She is going through a very rough time right now. Things have happened that I cannot even imagine happening, much less go through. I found myself struggling for the words to say to her because I really don't know the biblical answer to her problem.

All I know is that she is standing at a crossroads and the path she chooses may very well be the path that leads her to salvation, the other may be the one that leads her to a life of misery ... I just don't know which path to tell her to take. Yes, it's that bad.

Dear Lord I thank you for my best friend's friendship, and Lord I come to you today to ask for your guidance in this matter. I don't know what to tell her, I don't know what she should do, but I pray that she does what YOU would want her to do, and that she will be saved. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

2 comments:

AngelK said...

Cindy, I would like to add my sister to the prayer list. She is going throgh a very difficult time. She is seeing all kinds of doctors and we are not really sure what is going on. In addition to some possible health problems, she is also having trouble emotionally. Please pray for her! God Bless You!

Cindy said...

I'll be praying for your sister. May God bless her and be with her during this time.

God bless you too!