Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Say A Prayer For Me

Today I have my lab exam for A & P, I'm a bit nervous about it and would appreciate your prayers. Tomorrow my Psychology exam opens and stays open until the 15th. Thursday is my A&P exam, and Friday my essay is due.

I feel like my brain is gonna explode with all the information I'm trying to get in there. I just pray that I do well, I don't have to make a perfect score, but I would like to start off the semester doing well.

Tomorrow my oldest son turns 15. I can't even believe that! My babies are growing up on me. Today I am going to LifeWay to buy him a teen study bible and a case that has his name on it. There is no better gift than the word of God. He has a bible, but he doesn't like it, and I have looked at this teen study bible, and it is really good, so that's what I am getting him.

Well I pray that you will have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

1 comment:

Corry said...

Hi Cindy,
I like your blog and I sure will say a prayer for you!

God's Grace.