Friday, August 24, 2007

Etc. Etc. Etc.

We have a new addition to the family, Brutus - a full blooded Chinese Pug who is the most loving little/fat thing you have ever seen. He was given to us by my sister's friend. He came with a big pet carrier, shampoo, brush, dog bowl, food mat, breath chews, puppy food (the only food he will eat),a leash, and two dog toys ... All free! The kids love him and he loves the kids. Now we are back to three dogs, two of them are in the house, one outside.

My first week of school was good, other than about a months worth of homework from 4 classes that I have to finish in a week - yeah I'll be busy for a while. The bad thing is that I work tonight and Saturday this week, and then Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday next week. I'm not going to have enough time to do my homework. I will just have to take it to work with me and do it when I can.

I was starting to feel better about a few things that was bothering me when my husband came home to tell me that someone was trying to cause him more trouble at work again. This is something that goes on regularly and I'm really getting tired of it. Mainly because this person will act like nothing happened in a day or two and expect us to do the same.

Just please pray for me, that I don't say or do something stupid. Pray that I will read more of my Bible so that good things will come out of me when I'm upset. There is a lesson here somewhere - pray I figure it out and learn from it.

Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: