Thursday, August 23, 2007

TeamKid

Last night the kids played outside, so I decided to help with snacks instead. I should have went outside (even though it was hot), because sometimes I let my mouth override my brain and say things I shouldn't ... Last night was no exception. The Lord showed me the error of my ways and hopefully I will learn to keep my mouth shut.

I don't know what is wrong with me lately, I just keep blurting things out that get on my nerves. It is good that I talk about my problems, but not exactly the way I have been doing it. I am just really sick of some things that have been going on and I guess it's my way of dealing with it. I need to learn to pray and talk to God about it and no one else.

We have a meeting on Sunday to figure out who is doing what in TeamKid this year. Last year we did two things, the warm up and the recreation. I'm not sure we (Stanley & I) want to do those again (mainly the warm up), but I would guess that if no one else chooses them, we will have to. I think we may have enough help this time that we should only have to do one of those. I hope so because we are also doing the bus ministry, and though I want us to do all that we can to help, I don't want to overload myself either because of school.

Well I hope you have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: