Friday, August 10, 2007

Trying To Understand

Have you ever wondered why people want to hurt other people? I'm not talking about unintentional mistakes, I'm talking about deliberate, purposeful actions. I have been trying to understand this for a long time, and I have actually been dealing with people like this in my own family. I think this is partly how Satan got a hold of me the past few weeks, because I have been talking with someone who regularly does mean things to people on purpose. This person isn't in my household, but they are apart of my family.

I can't take it anymore! I can't stand the division this person has caused in my family, the pain, the lies, the constant bickering with someone. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Dear Lord I can only pray and hand this over to you, I can't deal with it anymore. Satan uses this person to do his dirty work, and it seems to be doing the trick. Only you can stop it. Only you can change it and make it better. I ask that you put your hand in this situation before relationships are ruined and more of my family is divided. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: