Thursday, August 9, 2007

Feeling Out Of Touch

Things just seem to be working against me the past few weeks and I figured out why. I haven't been reading my Bible like I ought to and so I'm feeling out of touch with God. It's amazing how reading your Bible can make you feel better, but it does. I have been so busy working and getting things ready for school that I haven't made the time for reading my Bible or even walking for that matter. It has been too hot to walk, but I can read my Bible from the comfort of my living room.

Satan has really stepped in lately and it's my own fault. I don't have my sword ready for battle. I am posting this and then I am going to spend some time with God. I want to feel that fellowship and that closeness with Him.

I pray that you will do the same. Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

2 comments:

ChristianMom said...

I really enjoyed looking through your webpage. It is hard to find other Christians. I was wondering if you could take a look at my page. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate. I believe Satan is behind all this busyness in our lives, today. One of his tools is to keep us ragged and exhausted from running and "doing". We no longer take time to be still and quiet and it shows more and more every day. Thanks for the reminder of one of the best ways to combat Satan....the Word of God.