Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary Stanley

These four years have been the best out of the 16 total we've been together. Together (and with God's help) we have changed our lives and ventured on the right path. I love being your wife, I love knowing that I have a soft place to fall, and loving arms to hold me. I feel safe with you. You are home to me, my comfort, my love, and I love you more than words can say and emotions can express. I love you more today than I did the first time I married you.

May there be more laughter, more hugs and kisses, more tears of joy, and more great times ahead. May we never take each other for granted, but spend each moment together as if it were our last. May we always put God first, may we always follow him, and may we always know that he is our strength and the force that holds us together. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

No comments: