Monday, August 6, 2007

A Little Bit Of Everything

Today is the last day for sleeping in and going to bed late. Tomorrow all of my kids will be back in school. Seems to me like school starts earlier and earlier every year and gets out later and later. I have enjoyed the time with them, but I am ready for things to return to a schedule. I do well with schedules, I like them, and they make me feel more comfortable.

I am excited about Upward Football & Cheer leading this year at church. My two youngest boys and my little girl will be involved, and I'm hoping I can redo my work schedule so that I can be a cheer leading coach. I just hope they don't expect me to do back flips and cartwheels. (LOL)

Wednesday, Stanley and I will be celebrating 4 years of marriage. If you read the side panel at all, you know that we have been married twice and even while divorced, we still lived together. July marked 16 years that we have been together (since our first date). I always think about our later anniversaries ... like 25 years, we would actually be together 37 years. It's interesting to say the least.

My Internet classes start on the 13th and I have to get my books on the 10. One of my books may have to be ordered. All of my classes are online this year but my A & P class and the lab that goes with it.

The AFA sent out an email not so long ago that said that Ford's sales went down over 9% due to the boycott they started. Well I was watching CNN the other day and they said that Chevy, Dodge, GM, and a few others, all had a 9-11% drop in sales this last quarter due to people buying hybrids to save on fuel costs. Funny how that was left out. I'm not a big AFA fan if you haven't noticed.

Well I think I have bored you enough for one day. Have a great, glorious, and blessed day.

No comments: