Friday, June 22, 2007

Prayer Requests

My son is going to have surgery on Tuesday to remove an enlarged lymph node in his armpit. I'm feeling a lot better about it all, but I'm still worried about my little guy. He is a mommas boy, and we have always been pretty close. I just want the lymph node out and him to be OK and then I know everything will be alright.

Also, the lady I sit with and take care of at night has cancer and isn't doing very well. She is hanging in there but she has been in pretty bad pain the last few days. I keep praying that God won't let her suffer, and she hasn't much until the past few days, but it is so hard to watch her hurt, and I pray that God will ease her pain and let her be at peace.

Dear Lord I want to thank you for your unfailing love and mercy. You bless me in ways that I would have never dreamed of. I thank you for the opportunity to get to know the family of the lady I take care of. It has been a blessing to me to take care of her and see the love that ties that family together. I pray a special blessing on them at this time. May your will be done and may the family be at peace. I pray for (K) that she won't be in any pain any more and that you would wrap your loving arms around her. I also pray that you be with the surgeon during Tanner's surgery and that everything will be OK. Help us not be nervous or anxious and comfort and protect Tanner. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments: