Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Feeling Stronger

This is day number four of walking 5 miles and I can already tell a difference. My pants are getting looser and I am feeling stronger. I also have more energy, but I am still so sore and stiff from doing something that I am not used to doing. I know once the soreness and stiffness goes away, I will be feeling really good.

Thank you God for giving me your strength to accomplish my goals and become healthier and more fit. Please be with the family of the lady I'm sitting with at night, she has had a rough couple of days and I know the family is concerned. I pray that you will comfort her and her family at this time and wrap your loving arms around them. Please don't let her suffer but let her be at peace. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

1 comment:

Miss Trashahassee said...

Wow!

Five miles is a lot of walking, girl!

Take it easy!

BFF,
Miss T