Monday, October 11, 2010

COFFEE IS MY BLOOD TYPE

Coffee is my drink; I shall not doze. It maketh me to wake in green pastures: It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses. It restoreth my buzz: It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction, I will fear no Equal™: For thou art with me; thy cream and thy Sweet n Low™, they comfort me. Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Starbucks™: Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over. Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life: And I will dwell in the House of Mochas forever. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

NRIGirl said...

That's a funny take. Glad to visit your corner of the world!

Care to stop by for some Coffee with Jesus?!

~NRIGirl

Struggles and Victories said...

nice point of view...very funny. very original i hope.
:D
blessings
:)