Thursday, April 9, 2009

Catching Up

Last night I was texting my BFF, and she was worried that I was going to be worrying all weekend about Tanner's lump since we don't see the surgeon until Monday. I told her that it is what it is and me worrying isn't going to change that. I think he will be fine. I did not know that at church last night that the kids in TeamKid prayed for him. It could be the reason why I am feeling better about things. I'm sure of it actually because I know that God answers prayer, especially when more than one person is praying for the same thing while believing the prayer will be answered. God is so good!

We have 3 1/2 weeks of school left for this semester ... I can't believe it!!! It seems like I just started the first semester and now I have just a little over a semester left! December will come fast after school starts back in the fall. Especially since we will only have class for two months and then our Preceptor the following two months. Then I will take my Boards sometime in January and I could be working as an official RN sometime after that! My dream is almost a reality, and I can only thank God for it ... and my husband of course, for doing most of the chores to allow me to study.

I have a paper to write today for school, two actually, but one is due on Friday. I also have some studying to do and some note cards to write for medical micro. I am so happy that our micro professor changed the date of our final exam. We have our last unit exam in nursing on the 28th, then we were supposed to have our micro final on the 29th, and then our nursing final on the 30th. He felt sorry for us and moved the micro final to the 4th ... THANK GOD! That was too much! The last two weeks of nursing and micro are bad enough as we have 6 tests! Can we say OVERLOAD? Thank God summer break is almost here, and I can study at my own pace with no pressure to stay on top of everything for my comprehensive nursing final in the fall that covers everything we have learned so far from every semester.

Well I am off to study and do some laundry. have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: