Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let The Stress Begin

This is what my next couple of weeks look like ...

  • Dec 1st. 9:05-12:35 Lecture - 1:00 PM Physical Therapy Lab - 3:00 PM Survey @ WBH - 3:30 PM Interview @ WBH
  • Dec. 2nd 8:00-12:00 Lecture - 12:30 Proctored Medical Terminology Test
  • Dec. 3rd 9:05-12:35 Lecture - 6:30 PM Church
  • Dec. 4th Off for study
  • Dec. 5th 8:30 AM Court - 10:15 AM Last Chapter Exam (Nursing)
  • Dec. 9th 12:15 Lab Work for Surgery & Final Exam (Medical Terminology) May have this changed to Dec. 2nd after other exam.
  • Dec. 10th 10:30 AM Final Exam (Nursing)
  • Dec. 11th 9:30 AM Surgery
  • Dec. 12th Get out of Hospital sometime that morning. - 6:00 PM Husband's Company Christmas Dinner (If I am up to it ... doubtful being 1st day post-op)

Now tell me that these next two weeks are not going to make me crazy, cause I think they will, but I really want to be wrong!!!

Thank God I have 5 days of holiday break (the rest of this week and weekend), to study and relax to prepare me for what is to come. Please pray for me that I accomplish all of my goals with God's help and direction.

Thank you, and have a great Thanksgiving holiday!

2 comments:

Ben said...

I know exactly how you feel, but there is something that I learned over the years. The best way to get more time to do your stuff, is to give some time of your life to God. Even during this busy 2 weeks, DO NOT compromise your time with God and you will find that it was not that busy after all. God bless you.

Rick Dawson said...

Let the stress bleed off - when you ask for your daily bread, that's what you're asking for, not a week's worth of groceries that you might have a harder time carrying :)