Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Thank You Lord - I Praise Your Name

I cannot say what is going on ... only because I don't know if the parties involved want me spreading it around just yet ... but I have prayed, and prayed, and prayed, and prayed, and prayed, and prayed ... and prayed some more for God to intervene in a situation that is very close to my heart, and guess what? HE IS WORKING!!! ... actually HE has been working the whole time, it is just the people involved have been in HIS way, not listening, and not doing what they should have been doing. BUT, now they are trying to let GOD fix things, and so I am still praying, and will continue to pray until I know God has fixed it completely. Please pray with me, pray that God will continue to heal this situation, guide this situation, and work through and in the people involved!

THANK YOU GOD FOR ANSWERING THIS PRAYER! I KNOW THIS IS YOUR WILL! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE MIGHTY, WONDERFUL, GRACIOUS, PATIENT, AND FORGIVING! THANK YOU LORD!!!! THANK YOU!!!

No comments: