Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ok God - What Do I Do?

If it wasn't enough that I am finding little time to study, I feel like I am coming down with something, and I have a party Friday I am not ready for ... well now I have emergency custody of a friend's child that I may or may not get to keep, or may have to keep for no telling how long. If I didn't take her she was going to end up in foster care, and I really didn't want to see that happen.

I just know that I am stressed beyond belief right now, and have no clue what to do. I am just going to get on my knees and pray for guidance, direction, and answers. I know if this is meant to be, God will provide, I just don't know how to deal with the added stress ... just lean on HIM I guess. Please continue to pray for me.

Thank you!

2 comments:

Angela Belt-Newcom said...

You know I am praying for you, sis! It will work itself out. God is with you and you know He ain't going to leave you hanging!

Ben said...

Its these sort of things that make you learn more in life. Getting on your knees was and is the best strategy to beat stress..Remember only rough seas make a good sailor. God Bless you.