Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So Far So Good

God has already answered two of my prayers this week, both on Monday. I released everything to him and now that I am out of the way, he is working on it. I may have a third answered prayer by the end of the week!!!!

I am still waiting to hear about my thyroid ultrasound. I am really not wanting to have a needle stuck in my neck ... haven't you heard that nurses and doctors make the worse patients? Yeah, that's me, a nurse in training and I am the WORST patient. I want vercet if they do the biopsy, that's the only way to go ... to Lala land, Ha ha!

I am busy-busy-busy this week with school. We are learning how to do IV's very first thing ... It's exciting but a bit scary at the same time. I have had bad experiences with IV's myself, and you have to "practice" in order to get good, but I don't want to practice on a real person :-(

I probably won't post as often as I did over the summer due to my busy schedule, but I will update as soon as God moves my mountain! Have a great, glorious, and blessed week!

No comments: