Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayer Requests

  • I am having a thyroid ultrasound this afternoon to check on the multi-nodular goiter that I have. I am asking for prayer because if any part of that goiter is over 1.5 cm then I have to have a biopsy guided by another ultrasound.
  • We may have to uproot our family to another town, to another church, and my husband may have to get another job to escape what we are dealing with. Please pray that God will lead us where he wants us, or heal the situation so that we can stay where we are.
  • Today is my first day back to college. Please pray that I can hold on to the information I read and hear, and that I won't be overly stressed.
  • Please pray that I can keep my eyes on God during this trying time, and not let Satan destroy my faith.

Thank you so much, and have a great, glorious, and blessed day.


No comments: