Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Tired

Tired because I've been sleeping over at the lady's house I take care of for the past three days, and I don't sleep well when I'm not with Stanley and in my own bed.

Tired just thinking about school starting back up. I need three more months of relaxation!

Tired of my boys eating all of the food in the house ... I will be glad when my grocery bill goes back down!

Tired of the same ole' daily BS!

Tired of people freaking out when we are not at church. We are more faithful about going to church than many of the SS teachers and Deacons!

Tired of not seeing my husband much this week, but I am off today and tomorrow so we will catch up!

I am tired, but I could have it a lot worse, so I'm gonna be thankful for the few complaints I have :)

I hope that you have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: