Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Confused & Not Feeling Well

Well the situation below has calmed down a bit - I don't feel like screaming as loudly anymore, but I do think we should talk to him and tell him that what he is doing is sin and he needs to stop causing us so much grief and harrassment. Stanley feels like if we say anything it can cause more problems, so I don't know what to do.

Last night I started feeling bad. I am praying it isn't the flu, because it has been going around like crazy! I have to go to school at 2PM today and then everyday for the rest of the week, I will have to go sick because I cannot miss one day of nursing.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Val said...

I hope that you don't get sick. I just got over the flu. It was bad. I am praying for you.

Cindy said...

Thanks Valarie! So far I have been lucky, so I'm prasing God!