Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Excited!

Tonight a friend and I are going to a Lia Sophia party that is being held by a friend at church. The jewelry is so beautiful and it has a lifetime guarantee (something you don't get with a lot of other jewelry). It is a bit expensive but I am going to try to buy a couple of the cheaper priced pieces. I think all the ladies at church are coming, which is really cool. I love getting together with the women at church. We have some really funny ladies, let me tell you.

I am also excited because God has answered two prayers this week. One was that a little girl in our church was saved on Sunday. I have been praying for her and another girl for a while now, and it is wonderful when God hears a prayer and answers it! The other is that God kept our cheer leading squad together. I know I haven't had a lot of time to practice cheers with school and four kids. I realized that I had bitten off more than I could chew, but I still try to do it.

Saturday we only had one girl to cheer and another girl went to a different squad. I was worried that because of my lack of time and effort that it was gonna fall all apart. I prayed for God to give us another chance and be in this squad and let us be an example to these girls. He said yes because all of the girls showed up last night for practice and pictures. I just pray that they all show up on Saturday too.

Our God is an awesome God! I praise him for all that he does, even when he lets me fall flat on my face, because it is those times when I grow the most.

No comments: