Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ask & You Shall Receive

It has taken a lot of prayer and a lot of determination, but last night we finally got to do a family devotion. Thank you God! I read a few chapters from Romans and then we got in a circle, held hands, and prayed.

We had family devotions when we lived at the other house, but it got lost with the move and the busyness of everyday life. I want so much for my entire family to be in the word every single day and us to pray together several times a day, not just meal times.

God has really been working this week, he has answered many prayers, even little ones that seemed so pointless to pray about, but I did anyway. I am in a praise and worship state of mind, and I am so excited to see what God is going to do next.

I pray that you get excited about what God is going to do in your life! Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: