Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Answered Prayer

I was supposed to work all this week and then Saturday was going to be my last day. I have been bombarded with homework, most of it due by Friday, and was stressing out about how I was going to be able to my homework while at work. I talked to God about it and guess what God did? Well the lady I worked for decided to go visit her daughter in Nashville for the rest of the week after her daughter invited her. So, I guess you could say that God took care of my problem for me.

Our God works in ways we could never comprehend, but I am very thankful for all the prayers he answers, and even for the ones he doesn't. I know there have been a couple of times if he had answered my prayer that I would be in a big mess. He knows the outcome, he knows what we need better than we do. We all need to learn to trust him more.

I'll keep praying about the other problem (below), and I am positive he will take care of that one too because he said it in the Bible ... Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

I hope you have a great, glorious, and blessed day full of God's grace!

Thank you Lord for your many blessings in this life. Your an amazing and wonderful God who loves us beyond our imaginations. You work for our good even when we don't understand. Thank you Lord, Thank you!

No comments: