Friday, July 20, 2007

This & That

I started a new job Monday. I am really enjoying it, I just wish it wasn't so far to drive. I am taking care of a 91 year old woman who is legally blind from macular degeneration. This lady can get around good for a 91 year old blind woman let me tell you. I pray that I do that good at that age, and live that long.

Because of my new job, the heat, and personal reasons, I haven't been able to walk since Sunday, and if I don't walk sometime today, that will be 5 days without walking. I was planning on walking last night when I got off work, but it was raining pretty hard so I didn't. I have to start back, I miss it. I talk a lot to God and pray when I am walking, and because I am quite during that time, I can hear him talking to me to. I feel like I haven't talked to my best friend in a while, even though I pray all the time.

I am excited to start back to college this fall. I will have a full plate with my hours of school on Tues. & Thurs. being 11AM-8PM, plus if I still decide to work, I won't have time for anything at all. I will be a walking zombie. I don't know if I will be able to handle it all, I guess time will tell. With God's strength I can do anything, so hopefully he will equip me (if this is his will for me to do all this).

Praise God! My friend "B" is doing good. Only one seizure during her med change, she is a little dizzy headed and all, but hopefully that will go away as she gets used to the new medicine. God is so good!

Well I hope you and yours are doing well. Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: