Monday, July 16, 2007

Thank You God!

I didn't check my mail on Saturday because I wasn't feeling good. I slept most of the day and the part of the day I was awake, I was still in my pajamas. Sunday after church I decided to check my mail and when I did there was a letter from my college. When I opened it I was so excited I could barely contain myself. It was my acceptance letter for the nursing program. I start the nursing program in spring 08'. I am so thankful to God above for giving me the ability to go to school for what I feel is my true calling. I am also thankful to God for a great, loving, and supportive family who understands the time I spend away from them studying, will pay off greatly when I start working.

Thank you Lord for all your blessings, each and everyday you surprise and amaze me. I love you and thank you so much!

No comments: