Thursday, July 12, 2007

Juice Fasting

Today I am starting a juice fast. If you don't know what that is, the title of this post links to a site that explains it.

I was researching last night and found that juice fasting may help with my weight loss by cleaning out my body; fat cells, liver, colon, and kidneys. We put a lot of junk in our bodies over time, and juice fasting helps clean it all out. I am using V8 Splash fruit juices, V8 vegetable juice, cranberry juice, and grape juice, to help cleanse my insides. Plus I have to drink water too.

I probably won't do a lot of walking during this fast because I won't be taking in many calories, so I don't need to burn more than I am taking in. I walked 1.1 mile this morning, just to get the blood flowing and heart rate up a bit. I don't know how long this fast will be, it will depend on how well I tolerate not eating and only drinking juice.

Wish me luck & have a great, glorious, and blessed day.

No comments: