Friday, July 6, 2007

Getting Over A Cold

I got to keep my sister's girls after she got married last Saturday, and ended up with a bad cold. It about whooped my butt too. I enjoyed having the girls here, we also had my oldest son's 'best bud' here too, we had a pretty good time.

I have only been able to walk 1-2 miles a day lately, but I figure I am exercising more than I ever have, so any is better than none. I can tell it is working, I feel better and my clothes are getting loose. I plan on getting back to 5 miles a day though, it really works.

I felt so bad Wednesday that we didn't even go to church for a prayer service. I am so glad this cold is going away and I feel better. Thank God for sleep and good family to let you rest when you need it.

Have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

No comments: