Friday, June 29, 2007

Busy Day/Week

We have had VBS all week and I have been trying to walk afterwards, but it isn't easy. I have only missed a few days of walking since I started earlier this month. I am going to try to walk before and after VBS today, wish me luck!

Tomorrow I have to be part of my sister's wedding. I am the Matron of Honor and Stanley is giving my sister away. My dad would be so proud if he were still alive. The whole wedding thing and reception will take all day, so Sunday will probably be my only day to relax.

I have really enjoyed VBS this week, and I have enjoyed the kids so much, especially the little ones. I Praise God for the opportunity to serve in any capacity HE chooses for me to serve. I will follow HIM wherever HE leads me.

Have a glorious and blessed day!

No comments: