Friday, April 29, 2011

March For Babies

As a nurse in Labor & Delivery, I see sick babies, and babies born too early on a constant basis. This breaks my heart. Babies born too early have to stay in a NICU and usually can't spend much time with their mom & dad.  :-(

I'm very excited to be a part of March for Babies this year. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk. It's easy and secure - just click the link below to make your donation.

Your gift will fund March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

Please support this important work. You can make a donation with your credit card or debit card online by clicking the link below.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/Cindy_Stevenson

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!  God bless!

No comments: