Friday, August 21, 2009

Things I'd Like To Do Before I Die (That Will Help Me Grow Spiritually)

Teach a Sunday School class. (young kids or young adults)
Share my testimony in front of a large group.
Walk a close friend to Christ... or several :)
Help married couples who are having problems.
Witness to a complete stranger.
Sing a solo without puking that fits my vocal range:)
Help someone in need.
Save a life.
Go on a mission trip in another country.
Sing a song with Brianna (my daughter).
Renew my wedding vowels at Rosebower.
Have the courage to do what God puts on my heart without letting others put doubt in my mind.
Show people the true me ... I limit myself and hide myself out of fear.
Work with Hospice and the Red Cross.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this blog idea and might just use it in the near future. It was great dropping in your site! If you get a chance, drop by my blog about my family living in China and loving on all our friends and neighbors, http://petersonchina.blogspot.com. Keep up the bloggin!