Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF

This has been the longest week to me. I guess because I had two clinicals this week and because of that, had to miss Church Wednesday. I am so happy it is Friday, even though this weekend looks pretty busy too, since ...

I need to unwind, sleep in, and finish painting the trim in the living room.
I need to do more research on local Churches.
I need to spend time and cuddle up with my husband.
I need to get into God's word.

Next week I also have two clinicals, both of which are on Tuesday, but at least I get my usual Thursday off next week. Not having a day off when you have papers to write, quizzes to take, and research to do is CRAZY!

Tuesday I have Management of Care Day @ Western Baptist & Angel's Clinic. I am looking forward to the first one, but not so much the last one. But just a few more clinicals left, and three more tests and this semester is O-V-E-R! Then summer break ... I can't wait!

Also, please pray for us (or continue) as we have many decisions to make in the near future and we want to make the right ones. Thanks so much and have a great, glorious, and blessed day!

2 comments:

Angela Belt-Newcom said...

I am in Acts right now. I have been skipping around a lot. I just finished Romans. I will probably do 1 Timothy next. I think I am going to reinstitute my 30/30 Plan. Thirty minutes of my Bible and thirty minutes of exercise ... every day. I do better with the Bible reading than I do the exercise. :)

The Sweetest Things said...

HI popping in for another visit
i will be praying for you
have a wonderfully blessed week_end
big hugs