Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great Day

Today I was with Hospice for my clinical. A great experience, I truly admire the work they do. I had the privilege of working with them when I took care of a very sweet lady who had cancer. I would actually love to work with Hospice, but I have to have 3 years experience first.

Tonight my baby girl is singing at school. She is in the "Talent Spotlight", she does it every year. She is going to sing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera ... I haven't heard her sing it yet, so I am going to be pleasantly surprised. I cannot wait!

Now I think I am off to take a nap. I want to be well rested to hear my baby girl sing. She sings like an angel, and uses it for God's glory ... God will do amazing things through her.

1 comment:

Angela Belt-Newcom said...

My church is still asking when she will come and sing again. :) They loved her!