Saturday, March 21, 2009

Confused

I really don't know what to do this Sunday about Church. I love the people at my Church and would really like to go there, but at the same time I want to see if maybe another Church is better suited for us. I guess I just have to continue to pray about it.

We missed last Sunday because Stanley said he had a hard time going to our Church, and then I missed because I didn't get up in time. (my best friend and I had stayed up and painted Friday night and slept from 8AM to 1PM and then we started painting again, and I went to bed Saturday night after midnight, so I was exhausted).

Stanley and I want to go, but we think some things need to be settled first. It is hard to worship God in a place where things are going on, and people are treating you different or wrong. I know God wants it settled, but I don't know how to do that when decisions are still up in the air, feelings are hurt, and NO ONE wants to admit they are wrong.

I am also confused as to why people have to leave anonymous comments on my blog, and continue to look at comments on another post, but use something to block the ISP they are using. I am so sick of deceit, really I am. I am glad that I am an honest person who doesn't care what others think. Sneaking around looking for trouble isn't my thing. I mean the way I see it is this ... if you think I am wrong, or don't like what I have to say, then you shouldn't be on my blog. Seems to me that continuing to come back is just as bad as you think or say that I am.

I don't care for anyone reading my blog, I am an open book, really. Have a question? Just ask. But when I have increased traffic on one post, and then when we bust them out and then I start seeing "Unknown" on my blog stats, but they are still looking at the same post ... HELLO ... I might be blonde, but I assure you, I am not stupid. Why would you keep coming back? Are you wanting me to say something? If not, please go away.

No comments: