Friday, September 26, 2008

On The Issues

I love >THIS< website. It is the only place I have found where you can see what each candidate has voted on and their explanation for that vote.

Here is Obama's record on abortion. It is interesting that he votes for $100M for education programs to prevent unwanted pregnancies, and therefore preventing abortions.

CLICK HERE FOR OBAMA'S RECORD ON ABORTION

A Yes vote would:

Increase funding and access to family planning services
Funds legislation that requires equitable prescription coverage for contraceptives under health plans
Funds legislation that would create and expand teen pregnancy prevention programs and education programs concerning emergency contraceptives.

Mc Cain voted no on that issue. But voted to ban partial-birth abortions.

CLICK HERE FOR MCCAIN'S RECORD ON ABORTION

You can look at Biden and Palin's records on this website as well, and on all the issues, not just abortion.

James Dobson is against McCain, I did not know that. I cannot believe the president of the AFA would be against McCain.

All I know is that I am not happy with either of these candidates. I don't want to vote. If I vote my conscious, I guarantee it won't be McCain that I vote for.

You can CLICK HERE and HERE to see a few interesting posts over at my sister's blog.

No comments: